Invest in property.
What are your financial goals?
Real estate investments can be a sound strategy for building wealth.
We have property specialists to help you buy your first investment property or add to your portfolio, whether you are a homeowner or a renter.
We'll help you find that right rental house or apartment for return and capital growth; we'll attract reliable tenants and minimise vacancy; and we'll manage and maintain your property to make the most of your investment.
Contact us today and find out more about your investment opportunities. Investors know they can count on us to get the job done correctly.
How do you recognise the right investment property?
Many factors are worth consideration, including:
- The property's location and whether it will attract tenants because it offers, for example,
- Schools and colleges.
- Access to public transport.
- Retail and restaurants.
- Health facilities.
- Green spaces.
- Low crime rate.
- How physically suitable the property is for the type of tenants attracted to the area.
- Rates and other fees you will incur through buying owning the property.
- The need for immediate repairs and level of ongoing upkeep required.
- General real estate activity in the area - listings, rental vacancy rates, average rents for like property.
- Matters involving future zoning and development in the area.
Who cares for your investment property?
When it comes to managing your property and making the most of your investment, you need the property specialist who will assist with everything from finding tenants, managing the tenancy and maintaining your property, to taking the worry out of your legal responsibilities as a landlord.